lördag 31 mars 2012

Blue eyed

So earlier entery was a bit of a sneak peak of my new, blue lenses! I don't really like blue eyes all that much, I guess because it's my natural colour I find it a bit boring, but I still wanted to give it a try. I was hoping it would maybe blend a little bit better then the dark browns I usualy get. These are called puffy 3 tone blue aqua. As you can probably tell they are a quite intense shade of blue, much darker and sharper then my eyes so in the end it doesn't blend or look any more natural really.
They are less comfortable then the Bambi series and quite a bit harder to put in, they appear to be a little bit stiffer. The strong colour also requires quite a heavy make up to not stand out too much. Unsuprisingly theese are not exactley my favourite lenses so if you're looking to acquire some blue eyes I think there are better options out there.

6 kommentarer:

Christine sa...

wonderful! and your make-up is so beautiful :D

Nana sa...

The color is very very pretty, but too bad it is not as comfortable! : D

Nana sa...

The color is very very pretty, but too bad it is not as comfortable! : D

Jassicorn sa...

Beautiful! I love it<3

It'd be great if you could check out and follow me: dorkydryad.blogspot.com

Anonym sa...

I just wanted to say your natural color is stunningly beautiful too.

Josephine Valentine sa...

Churi Chan: Thankyou! <3
Nana: It's unfortunate, I hope I can find another great blue lens with better comfort!
The Dorky Dryad: Thankyou!
Anon: Thankyou! That's really sweet, I quite like my own colouring too. ^^