måndag 26 september 2011

Autumn and time for coats

Autumn is my favourite season, nature is slowly turning golden and the temprature is just right for fabulous fashion. Thick stockings, short boots, scarfs and coats, above all coats. It's probably my favourite clothing item, I never get enough! I've alredy decided on ordering a short Mary Magdalene coat new but I'd still like to get one or two more. I've been looking for one in a slight 60´s style, A-lined, ending above the knee and with three quarter length sleeves and also one with a little bit of military flare. What autumn additions are you guys doing to your closet this year?

5 kommentarer:

sonia sa...

that coat is adorable!

Bianca sa...

Köp min rosa MM-kappa? ;3

Catalina sa...

Älskar din blogg <3

Josephine Valentine sa...

Sonia: It really is, I can't wait to wear it *_*
Jenny: Too late, du sålde inte den när jag beställde ;D
Catalina: Tack så mycket!♥

suuhideto sa...

so cute *_____*

"I Love cupcake and rock n'roll"
suuhideto.blogspot.com