söndag 1 maj 2011

Checking in

After a long day of work and traveling without sleep and food I can finaly check in to my hotel and rewind. When celebrating the holliday of last April & first of May the Swedes really loose it when it comes to their drinking (wich is saying something considering how much we drink on a regular basis), I won't be partying quite as hard! I'm looking forward to digging in on my pizza hut slize and going to bed early, I got a feeling I'll need my energy in the morning.
My post pony tail hair and a little outfit snap in the mirror, the union jack tie is an ebay find that I'm really pleased with.
The room is really nice for a budget single, it's small but got everything but a bathtub and the location is about as good as it gets, right outside the train station. Internet access and breakfast are included aswell.

3 kommentarer:

Miss Melissa sa...

girl you're such a fashionista!

(:

- missa

Miss Melissa sa...

and by the way i love your hair (=

- missa

Josephine Valentine sa...

hellomissa: Thankyou so much sweetie!