tisdag 24 maj 2011

Candy Doll Carrot orange

I was asked to take a better picture of the Carrot coloured blush from Candy Doll that I recently got and give a brief review of it. I actually really like it even though I have had peopel commenting on that my cheeks are orange, I think it looks cute though!It doesn't look too good with tints of pink or red so I use a BB cream as base since it gives good coverage and the one I got balances out my naturaly pink-ish hue perfectly. It goes well with lip colours in peach, apricot or nude.

8 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I love the look of orange blush! I think it wouldn't suit me personally though :(

October ja Wave sa...

That orange blush is amazing!
Suits for your hair and skintone <3

Katja sa...

You look absolutly adorable in it:)

Christine sa...

You have really beautiful eyes :O So pretty:D

Josephine Valentine sa...

Crysta: You need to have a pretty natural base for it to look good, that's why I use the BB cream as primer ^^
October ja Wave, The Pink Fairies & Churi Chan: Thankyou all of you!

Angii sa...

your blog is so cute!
and you look like a porcelain doll~
orange looks good on you.

Josephine Valentine sa...

Angii: Thankyou so much! Orange is my latest obession!

Vicky sa...

I like that orange( not for me, obviously because it won´t suit);.; Looks so good on you*-*