tisdag 26 april 2011

Apple green

Bambi series in Apple green, theese are my new favourite lenses, unlike gray lenses they actually change my eye colour but they still blend beautifuly unlike brown ones. Green eyes looks pretty nice with my new haircolour too, don't you think?

By the way, a belated happy easter everyone! I'll pretend my obnoxiously yellow WC shirt is my easter outfit. I didn't really do anything since I couldn't afford to go home to my family again, it's a little bit sad to miss out on all of theese holidays, I hope all of you had the chance to meet your loved ones.

5 kommentarer:

myou sa...

nice CL !! very good on you ;)

Anna sa...

You kind of look like Tsubasa Masukawa on this picture *w* absolutely lovely! what is your natural eyecolor btw? been eyeing those lenses a while now, but I'm not sure since my eyes are a mix of light brown and green..

Josephine Valentine sa...

myou: Thankyou!^_^
Anna: Thankyou so much *_* My natural eyecolour is blue but I think theese would look good on brown eyes aswell, it doesn't show too well in theese pictures but the lenses actually fade in to a mix of green and brown, I'll post some better pictures of the lenses on their own soon!

Jenni sa...

Green suits you, those lenses look very natural (= a good thing).

Josephine Valentine sa...

Yoshh: Thankyou, yeah I think so too, not everyone notice them right away wich I really like!