fredag 28 januari 2011

Melancholy eyes

Theese yellow hig-htops where acctually suppose to be one of my presents from Christmas but the postal service was so slow, I can't belive it!
I'm not much of a sneaker person but I think it's always good to have a pair to throw on for errands and for days when your feet are hurting to get out of heels. I fell in love with them on the site because I think the girl is so pretty! I also love the bright colour, latley I'm a fan of bright blue, red and yellow. I think pastel colours probably suit me better but I need to get this out of my system.

4 kommentarer:

Kaitlyn sa...

Ach, I've had that kind of problem with shipping too. They're still really cute!

Shayla sa...

You have one of the prettiest blogs ever

Josephine Valentine sa...

Kaitlyn: I know, they make me long for spring even more, such a bright sunny yellow!
Shayla: Thankyou you are too sweet!

Anonym sa...

They look really cute! ^^
How is the quality?

Please reply on my blog, because blogger has no reply systeem!