söndag 2 januari 2011

新年あけましておめでとうございます

A slightly belated happy new year everyone!
Yesterday I found something really fun, my newyears resolutions from 2003, such a long time ago! I don't remember if I fullfilled my promise that year but as I look at it now I have for sure. It makes me think that maybe I should always write down my promises and goals and not be so hard on myself if I don't make it in one year when it's what you accomplish in the long run that really matters. I think it's a common mistake to not recognize your own success, however small it might be, so I probably should work against that.I'm both proud and thankful for the fact that I've managed to become both happy and healthy on my own.
I would also like to say thankyou to everyone for reading and following my blog, when I started writing I never thought I would see 200+ followers!
I can't quite belive it and I'm very flattered.

Inga kommentarer: