fredag 24 december 2010

Working for the Grinch

I'm pretty exited about Christmas even though I have to work. Of course I wish I could be at home, with my parents and my brothers. My oldest brother just recently got engaged so it would have been lovley to see him and my future sister-in-law, but I'm okay with it. I don't have a tree or alot of presents but I have the christmas spirit. I'll gate crash with a dear friend of mine, his parents are great cooks and make the best potato gratin in the world so surley the food will make up for the loss of everything else.
How are all of you spending it? Home or alone? With a friend or partner? In the snow or on the beach?
I'm probably heading out straight from work tomorrow so if I don't find the time to make another post I would like to wish all of my readers a Merry Christmas!

1 kommentar:

AstridAdeline sa...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2011:)