söndag 28 mars 2010

A date with Alice

Finaly heading out to see Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland tonight with my mom.
For what has feelt like the last six months everybody seems to have had the Wonderland fever and I've heard both good and bad things about the movie so I'm curious to see what it will be like. I generally speaking really like Tim Burton and I am, big suprise, a huge Alice fan but I also generally speaking really hate abuse of CGI and 3D movies.
I probably won't do a long rant about it as I sometimes do because I'm so behind, but it would still be interesting to hear what you fans of Burton and Lewis Carroll thought about it! Drop me a comment with your opinior or a link to your review of this spectacle, won't you?

5 kommentarer:

Sara sa...

god I can see exactly what you're wearing and it's fab and I'm kind of jealous of your fabness.
ilu <3

Josephine Valentine sa...

Frida: Tack gumman! <3 Ja det är en peruk, jag lyckas tyvärr inte få mitt eget hår riktigt dendär färgen :C
Sara: ILUx100

Anonym sa...

Så himla vacker du är!

Bellosse sa...

I loved the movie tho I think it could have been al lot more.. you know weirder liek my friend said
"More flying sandwiches!!"

also I would like to add that your hair is fab and it suits you and I'm starting to wonder if you have tried not being awesome and fab??

Srta Keiko sa...

awww!!! cute n,n